We are currently seeking Carpet Cleaning Technicians one full time and part time basis. We are looking for individuals who are passionate and dedicated, organized, and can work indepentently. Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as well as daytime hours.
Skills that are required:
- Excellent customer service and English communication skills.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be able to plan and organbize well. Good memory skills are important.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and handle physically demanding work environment.
- Knowledge of standard cleaning procedures, cleaning solutions and cleaning equipment such as carpet cleaning machines and polishing machines.
- Willingness to attend ongoing training sessions. Workplace Hazardous Material Safety Systems (WHMIS) certification is mandatory.
- Valid BC Drivers license.
- Current criminal record check and references are mandatory.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate cleaning machines including vacuums and carpet cleaning equipment.
- Waxing and polishing hard floor surfaces.
- Upholstery cleaning.
- Other specialty cleaning services.