The ServiceMaster Emergency Spot Remover Kit
The ServiceMaster Carpet & Upholstery Spotting Kit provides you with the proper cleaning agents to remove the most common household spots and stains. The unique feature of the kit is that it comes equipped with an easy to use “Dial-A-Spot” guide. Just find your spot on the dial and follow the easy steps to remove the spot. The kit is designed to remove 90% of all common household spots. By having our spotting kit on hand, you can do a better job in the first two or three minutes after the spill, than any professional cleaner can do after it dries. Plus, by using the correct cleaning agent you decrease the risk of making the spot a permanent stain.
Each Emergency Spot Remove Kit Contains:
- Dial-A-Spot Instruction Guide – Fingertip guidance in removing any household spill or spot. Find your spot on the dial…follow the easy steps…spot is gone!
- Carpet & Upholstery Spotter – Use on all water cleanable fibre surfaces in concentrate. Approved by Dupont for use on stain-resistant carpeting. 16 oz. Bottle. Comes with a ready- to-use mixing bottle and spray-top.
- SolvOil with Citrus – A ready to use solvent spotter for oil, gum, tar, and paint.
- Beverage Spotter – A ready to use spotter for washable inks, food and beverage tints. Approved by Dupont for use on stain-resistant carpeting. 4 oz. Bottle with push/pull dispenser.
- Neutralizer – A ready to use spotter for blood stains and ink spot removal. 4 oz. Bottle with push/pull dispenser.
- Urin-X-Stain Remover – A ready to use spotter formulated to reduce the odour of fresh urine and remove stains. Also approved by Dupont. 4 oz. Bottle.
Kit Price: $59.95
All of our kits come with free life-time refills with our service.
Always have everything in our kit on hand for any emergency.
Why Buy ServiceMaster’s Emergency Spot Removal Kit
Most over the counter spot cleaners you can buy are designed as a “1 stop” shopping solution. They usually contain ingredients that work generally on all types of spots, but they usually contain solvents and are often quite soapy with high alkalinity commonly used for “cleaning power”. But there’s the rub, pun intended: Products that attempt to get everything out sometimes create permanent staining and also leave soapy residues, which can attract more soil over a period of time.
The ServiceMaster Emergency Spot Kit is different. Each kit contains 5 different spot removers, each suited to safely remove each type and category of spot. Simply use the step-by-step Dial-A-Spot which leads you through the correct spot removal procedure. There is no need for magic spot removers, only carefully balanced cleaning agents and a helpful set of instructions.
Other reason’s to buy:
1. ServiceMaster Clean has made these kits available over 60 years: Tried and true!
2. Most household spot removers make problems which are difficult for professionals to correct.
3. Cost effective: All our kits come with lifetime refills with our service.
4. Easy to understand and use.
5. Has a 1-800 number for emergency help 24/7.
6. It’s only $59.95